søndag 29. mai 2016

Haley2 Musings

Short list update: Having seen some of the lists out there, considered what Haley2 can do and what she's supposed to face and keeping my first 3 games in Mk. 3 fresh in mind, I don't think her Mk. 2 style of play works. Losing Deadeye hurts but in itself the main problem is gun mages I believe, in combination with more healing and repairing out there. Simply put I think she needs more melee game. Perhaps the Stormwall has to go as well in favour of e.g. Stormclads. That is definitely a possibility and something to keep in mind.

As such I've started looking towards other builds. Assuming we want to keep the 'jack setup we are looking at a fairly small part of the list that is changing. I believe it boils down to a question of Sword Knights vs Storm Lances vs Stormblades. For me, the first one pulls ahead because of superior defense combined with solid damage output, a cheap price (thus enabling other solos) and reposition. The list looks like this:
Haley2
- Squire
- Thorn
- Stormwall
Junior
- Charger
Arlan Strangeways
Gun Mage Captain Adept
Ragman
Sword Knights (max)
- UA
Is this what I need to deal with the things I intend to go up against? I don't know. It's a starting point though.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar