torsdag 19. november 2015

Cryx Today: Pre-Game Musings

The lists for tonight's game are ready. I'll be playing my usual Haley2-variant:
Major Victoria Haley - WJ: +5
- Squire
- Stormwall - PC: 19
- Lightning Pod
- Thorn - PC: 8
Journeyman Warcaster - PC: 3
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution - PC: 3
Alexia2 - PC: 4
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team - Lynch, Ryan & Watts: 4
Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Pistoleers - Leader & 5 Grunts: 6
- Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer - Officer 2
Tactical Arcanist Corp - Leader & 2 Grunts: 4
And I'm facing this Cryx list:

Lich Lord Asphyxious
* Deathripper
* Helldiver
Satyxis Raider Captain
Bane Lord Tartarus
max Satyxis Raiders
* Satyxis Raider Sea Witch
max Bane Knights
Warwitch Siren
Orin Midwinter
Saxon Orrik
min Bile Thralls
* Skarlock Commander
Bane Riders 
The last time I faced Cryx at 50 points I made a grave mistake by trying to attack their entire battle line at the same time. The lesson learned is that vs Cryx I have to divide and conquer, making sure to dissect the important pieces one after one.

To this end I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. This list is fairly similar to what I faced last time around albeit in the hands of another player. Hopefully I'll be able to execute a strategy that allows me to not weather the entire Cryx onslaught at the same time.

I will most likely put up the report tonight. Stay tuned ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar