mandag 7. august 2017

Battle Report #549: Haley2 vs Darius

:: Prologue ::

I have this idea that Darius is amazing in mirror, so I got a fellow Cygnar player to field him against a Haley2-variant.

:: Lists ::

:: Cygnar ::
Haley2 charger-spam
:: Opponent ::
Darius double colossal

:: Pre-Battle Thoughts & Deployment ::

I went first. The idea was to isolate one of his colossals and work from there. The reason behind my list was that we wanted to stress test this for Darius.


:: Game ::

Stuff runs. Hammersmith's a bit on the wrong side here.


Darius runs as well.


I can't engage the front-most colossal with the Hammersmith and my own colossal so I back off and shoot.


Darius pushes further up and shoots as well.


I can go in now and I do so while feating, killing one colossal.


Darius kills the Hammersmith with jackhammer.


I start pounding his colossal. I come quite close to killing it, but it's just not enough.


Feat and jackhammer ensure that attrition is now lost and I am not in a position to win on scenario. I concede the game.


Sadly, a Loss for the Swans. 

:: Evaluation ::

This worked out about as I thought it would. More practice needed though, finding optimal moves for Darius was not trivial.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar