mandag 7. august 2017

Battle Report #548: Haley2 vs Rasheth

:: Prologue ::

Time to catch up on some reports! Just got home from Iron Moot, but before I can begin recording those games I have 4 games I played this summer but never found the time/motivation to write about. First up: Haley2 vs Rasheth!

:: Lists ::

:: Cygnar ::
Haley2 TimeStorm v2

:: Opponent ::
Rasheth Winds of Death

:: Pre-Battle Thoughts & Deployment ::

We were playing Outlast and I got to start. The idea was to run the Strider (proxied by the Hurricane) up on a flank and force my opponent to respects its immense threat projection.


:: Game ::

Stuff moves up, Stormwall takes care to not be in danger. Strider has Shield.


Rasheth wheels around, respecting the Strider. Derp-turtle pushes ahead.


I consolidate my position and switch Shield to 'wall.


Rasheth wheels further.


I now have control of the table so feating and scoring now seems like the right idea.


Derp turtle moves in...


...and dies as I go to a 5 CP lead to win the game!

Victory to the Swans!

:: Evaluation ::

Rasheth's output is dangerous, but a flanking Strider is impossible to project enough force against. Thus I claim too much table space, the scenario opens up and #justHaley2Things happen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar