mandag 7. august 2017

Battle Report #550: Haley2 vs Coven

:: Prologue ::

Coven bane theme is a thing. I had a chance to play it a while ago.

:: Lists ::

:: Cygnar ::
Haley2 TimeStorm v2

:: Opponent ::
Coven Banes

:: Pre-Battle Thoughts & Deployment ::

Spread the Net and I go first. Idea? Claim table space, win a flank.


:: Game ::


I respect Stygian Abyss too much with the Strider. It's sort of a thing which is like "if it happens it happens".


Banes spread out.


I play a miserable turn here. I don't get nearly enough out of my electrothingies nor shots. Coven jams me.


I feat and try to clear stuff out, but dice are miserable.


I lose Thorn and get contested on my own feat turn. Essentially gg here.



Sadly, a Loss for the Swans. 

:: Evaluation ::

So many things to protect, so many crazy angles to consider. Very hard list to play against for Haley2 (and most of Cygnar in general). Possibly the best list in the game right now. I did get a few ideas though (more on this matter later).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar